Mixed Use District (MU Zoned Parcel) in the Village of Williamsville. A building 1934 sq ft on the ground floor used for a mechanical shop for small engine repair and a warehouse for parts on the first floor and an apartment on the upper level of 1000 sq ft. Building considered a triplex, built in 1946, on a lot 14% of an acre approximately, 87 x 72 with a 518 sq ft garage detached. Tax records only use the original building measurement of 1934 sq ft before additions were added later to the first floor of approximately 1,000 sq ft so the total is now 2934 sq ft. The apartment is rented month to month $900. + utilities. Ideal for redevelopment into an office or business in the heart of Williamsville business district.